A 2-3 ton fertilizer and lime spreader, the Cricket Vineyard is designed for precision dry material application in vineyards. The Cricket 50/60 provides an affordable and dependable option to meet those needs. Cricket requires only a 30-40 horsepower tractor to pull it. The 58” hopper clears most low hanging limbs in orchards and entrances to small buildings. With a narrow wheel track width, it can be maneuvered through narrow vineyards. Wide flotation tires are standard to minimize compaction. A standard 16” stainless steel mesh chain is powered by either self contained or tractor supplied hydraulics. The spinners are high torque plug-to-tractor hydraulic powered for precision controlled application. Built on a rigid, heavy duty 12,000 lb. axle, Cricket's manages the rough terrain it may encounter.
Cricket Vineyard Spreader Highlights
- UHMW and Stainless Steel reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- SS Bearing Back keeps bearings clean resulting in longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- UHMW Comb Cover prevents streaking in the field.
- One-piece CNC Machined Comb gives longer chain life.
- Available in 50” and 60'' widths by simply reversing the wheels!
- Hopper construction of either 304 or 409 stainless steel.
- The Cricket Vineyard can be pulled with a low horsepower tractor. (30 - 40 hp)
- 2 speed hydraulic conveyor drive.
- Dual Rack and Pinion gate prevents jams.
- Overhead Spinner Motors are ABOVE the chemical, resulting in extended motor life.
- 24” Dished Spinner Design for Precision Coverage.
- Plug to tractor Hydraulic Driven Spinners.
- 15” Ground Clearance
- 14L x 16.1 Floatation Tires.
- Flotation tires minimize compaction.