The BBI Endurance Hydraulic line of litter spreaders is available in Pull-Type and Truck Mount models and is designed to be the toughest, most durable spreader equipment in the market today. Endurance Hydraulic models are equipped with the NEW BBI Binary Manifold and are ISOBUS ready for the latest in control and guidance systems. The Endurance™ Pull Type Hydraulic series wide swath litter spreader is designed with the poultry grower in mind, while farmers appreciate the rugged design of the lime and shavings spreader. With BBI's rugged design and construction you can more efficiently spread your materials, saving you time and money.
Endurance Hydraulic Litter Spreader Highlights
- BBI Binary Manifold STANDARD for quick install of ALL Precision Agriculture Tools.
- Bolt Down Hoppers Standard on all Spreaders - New for 2013!
- UHMW and Stainless Steel reduces corrosion issues and extends the life of the spreader.
- UHMW Bearing Back keeps bearings clean resulting in longer bearing life and fewer failures.
- Optional UHMW Poly Floor lasts the lifetime of the spreader. The drag coefficient is less than steel. Hydraulics run cooler and last longer with less stress on the system. Floor chain, motors and gear cases last longer!
- 3/8" Fin - 33% thicker than traditional designs.
- Dual Rack and Pinion gate prevents jams.
- Flotation tires minimize compaction.
- Innovative Spinner Motor eliminates motor failure at the pressure seal.
- HD Two-Section Pumps run cooler and last longer.
- Fuel and time to apply is reduced by 50%.
- Lower Maintenance expense.
Recommended Lime Package includes: Heavy Duty Conveyor Chain (88K),"Close Bar" Conveyor Chain (Bars every other link), Inverted V, Heavy Duty Suspension, Self-Contained Hydraulic System, Tandem Rawson Gear Case (Hydraulic Only), Heavy Oskaloosa Gear Case (Mechanical Only), Poly Floor, Electronic Rate Controller.